Suitable to all approaches and philosophies, these strategies explore the difference between a “good” versus “great” adjustment, and will offer you the confidence and skills to deliver chiropractic excellence!
Dr. Michael Stern has worked with top athletes and celebrities the world over. His unique skills and approach have created a demand to share his original work and techniques in continuing education seminars and lectures.
Study and Learn
Unique Chiropractic Techniques
& Advanced Nervous System Strategies
with Dr. Michael Stern
- Learn a vitalistic, whole system approach to the adjustment
- Evaluate spinal cord tension and pressure and disrupt patterns that negatively impact muscles and connective tissue
- Discover gentle approaches to the chiropractic adjustment
- Make structural work more profound
- Understand the perfect time to adjust each segment — and when not to
- Learn about the qualities of a healthy spine and nervous system and how to deliver true wellness care
- Boost your confidence and improve your level of mastery
Dr. Stern has contributed and been acknowledged in numerous books regarding his approach to chiropractic health care, includingThe American Holistic Medical Association Guide to Holistic Health by Larry Trivieri, Jr.
Dr. Stern also contributed to Alternative Medicine, The Definitive Guide, for which he sat on the Editorial Board along with Deepak Chopra, M.D., Bernie Siegel, M.D., John Upledger, D.O., and others.
He individually consults with chiropractors around the world, and has treated many celebrities and star athletes. Dr. Stern is affectionately known by doctors throughout the world as a “chiropractor’s chiropractor.”
Dr. Stern utilizes core curriculum approved chiropractic and soft tissue techniques to teach how to make the chiropractic adjustment more neurologically effective and powerful for the patient.